Autumn Makeup: Smokey Eye & Plum Lips – Hey everyone!! I hope you’re having a wonderful start to the week, in this post I’m sharing my latest makeup video tutorial for Autumn Makeup!
Showing you how to re-create this beautiful Smokey Eye & Plum Lip look which is perfect to take you from office to night out!
Simply add more eyeliner and smudge the outer corners for a really sexy look! 🙂
Makeup & Extra Products Used
- Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish 24HR Foundation
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Eye Shadow Duo (Heathered Plums)
- Too Faced Bulletproof Eyeliner (Black Out)
- Elizabeth Arden Precision Glide Eye Liner (Black Velvet 01)
- Essence Shadow (Pop Eye 53)
- YSL Faux Cils Effet Mascara (Black)
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush (Plum 4)
- Elizabeth Arden Radiance Blush (Plum Perfection 03)
- Elizabeth Arden Lipstick (Smoky Plum)
- NANSHY Eye Makeup Brush Set
- MAC Fluffy Blending Brush (Similar but in black)
- *Extra* Earrings
- *Extra* Statement Ring
So, let me know what you all think of this Autumn Makeup tutorial – is it something you’ll be re-creating?
Please subscribe to my channel to keep up to date with new looks, I have some exciting things coming VERY soon! 🙂