The Selfie – Facts!
Considering I’m a fashion and beauty blogger I’ve never taken a proper “Selfie” where I sit and pose to perfect it, I know, I know…something’s not right there but I think the more thought that goes into a photo the worse it is and knowing me – I’ll end up pouting like Victoria Beckham and that’s not good!
I do have some wonderful facts about Selfie’s though which have come from a recent study from The Body Shop and I found them to be quite interesting! 🙂
– The Average British Woman will spend on average 753 hours perfecting her selfie!
– Soft or Moody Lighting is the most popular for a selfie
– Smartphone Filters are used 37%
– ‘Smizing’ or smiling with your eyes is most popular – ‘Smizing’ made famous by Tyra Banks!
– Cardiff is the most likely place to use filters.
– Southampton is most likely to exaggerate the pout.
– Newcastle most likely to use flattering lighting – as a proud northerner myself that’s probably what I would do too! 🙂
So there are some facts from The Body Shop – The research took place at the launch of the Insta-Blur which is a product that “blurs” imperfections for lovely skin – more to come on that in a post soon! 🙂
Let me know what you do when taking Selfies….Should I start? :s