[slide id=”Slider_id”] [images src=”https://sprinklesofstyle.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/springmakeupturquoisee.jpg” title=”image title” caption=”Turquoise Eyeliner” url=”url”] [/slide]
Spring Makeup – Turquoise Eyeliner
Spring is a wonderful time, we start switching from darker, rich tones and opt for brighter, colourful shades in our wardrobe and our makeup products.
One thing I’ve spotted a lot on the catwalk is Turquoise Eyeliner, it’s something I love and tend to use especially in the summer months as it’s simple yet very effective. I sometimes also use it with a brown smoky eye and add a pop of turquoise eyeliner just to add a twist.
Turquoise and blue generally suit all skin tones and eye colours…I love using it in the summer as I don’t want to spend too long on my makeup as I’d rather be outside enjoying the sunshine. Turquoise and brown is one of my favourite team-ups, brown eyes tend to go a lovely shade and become really brown like a milk chocolate so for all my brown eyed readers….PLEASE try this look!
Ways to use Turquoise Eyeliner
– Upper Lash line: Instead of your normal black liner, try lining your upper lash line with a turquoise colour. Apply at least 2 coats of mascara for a thick, full look.
– Lower Lash line: Create a lovely soft brown smoky eye and line just under your lower lash line with a turquoise shade. Fill in your lower lash line with a black eyeliner and smudge with the turquoise. Apply 2 coats of mascara.
These two looks are easy, simple and quick to do – a pop of colour can really change the way you look and feel so I do recommend trying them, altering them to your style and just have fun! 🙂
My Turquoise Eyeliner Picks
– BarryM Gel Waterproof Eyeliner – £5.49
– Max Factor Dip In Eyeshadow – £5.99
– Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner – $20
– Lancome Artliner Turquoise – £20
To shop any of the items above click the item and you’ll be taken straight to the product page!
I always love to read your comments so let me know what you think and if you’ll be trying this look! 🙂