Skincare Tips You Need To Know About – I think you’re all going to LOVE this post! I haven’t written something like this in a while so I think it’ll be a nice change and who knows – you may find a little ‘secret’ that will change your skin for the better! 🙂
Skincare Tips You Need To Know About
- Yes, you CAN exfoliate daily!! You just need to be delicate when using an exfoliator, the key is to not irritate your skin or make it go red. The best way to exfoliate is when you’re in the shower – under warm running water, apply your scrub and massage into skin.
Try the Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliator
- Any face mask that soothes, cools and refreshes your skin – pop it in the fridge! This way it’ll be extra cooling and soothing when you apply.
Try this Nip + Fab Kale Mask
- Old-style skincare is the best, on a cold evening add hot water to a large glass bowl, add a few drops of essential oil like lavender, tea tree, peppermint, ylang ylang or rosemary and rest your face over it with a towel over your head. This will open pores and nourish your skin!
I like this Eucalyptus Oil (healing) this Ylang Ylang Oil (soothing) and this Chamomile oil (relaxing)
- Did you know that Cornflower is great on tired eyes? Apply onto damp cotton pads and let it rest for 10 minutes….this will de-puff and soothe.
Check out these eye patches with cornflower
- Why not make your own homemade scrub – Coconut Oil & Brown Sugar not only smells great but your skin will love it too!
- Annoying spots / pimples? Crush a pill or paracetamol and add a few drops of water to create a paste – apply where needed and this will reduce bumps and help to brighten any marks / scars!
- Last but not least, if you suffer with acne try this! Add half a teaspoon of baking soda to your face wash / cleanser – this will remove bumps, fight the bacteria which is causing acne and clear up your skin to look better than ever!
Try this baking soda instead…
So there we have some of my skincare tips that you need to know about – will you be trying anything out? Do you have other tips??